No more double bookings
Here at SOBS we understand the frustration when two classes turn up at the same room. Booking with SOBS is easy and reassuring. Simply sit back and relax knowing your booking is being taken care of by a system that values integrity above everything else.
Our goal was to provide a booking system that would focus on making rooms and resources available to staff. Whether it is a state of the art computer lab or a library teaching space, SOBS wants to see these spaces utilised efficiently.
- Presentation of the timetable is an important aspect of the application. It is where existing booking information is displayed as well as new bookings initiated. SOBS supports the most complex of timetables in an easy to read format.
- The application is designed for a multi-campus school, where perhaps a Junior school and Senior school are both able to book a shared resource. When a Junior school teacher is booking a Senior school resource they will use their Junior school timetable. The application will only display the resource if it is available for the Junior school period required.
- Security allows the administrator to restrict access to specific resources, while also allowing some resources to be shared with external guest accounts.
- A room or resource is normally an individual item, however we also support Resource Groups (eg a double classroom configuration) and Resource Pools (eg a class set of tablets).
- SOBS integrates with popular time tabling packages in order to import classroom timetabled bookings.
- A full approvals process is available for selected resources - this works well when managing a resource that requires special access rules.
- The ability to repeat a booking, or create a multi-day booking.
- Special time based booking options for resources that don't necessarily follow the school period structure
- Capture optional information about a booking, eg when the hall is being booked you can prompt for seating requirements, a/v requirements, etc