MCSS will be operating modified canteen services to students returning to school from week four.
• Only pre-purchased lunch orders will be provided there is no provision for cash or card sales;
• Orders must be made from the flexischools.com.au, parent and carers wishing to access canteen services should create their own accounts within the website and submitted orders before the close off;
• Services will be further.
• Canteen service will be available from 10am till 1pm only with a review.
• It is preferred that students do not use cash to pay for food items;
• Social distancing markings will be placed on the floor in front of the canteen window to prevent overcrowding
Enrol online for MCSS
Book a small group tour of the campuses
Melba Copland Secondary School are pleased to offer COVID19 compliant tours of the college and high school campuses for prospective students and their parents/guardians. Please complete the information in attached weblink to book your slot.
For those students in the Tennis enrichment, we will resume again in Week 6 (Thursday 4th June). Please remember to bring a refillable drink bottle. You will also need to wear appropriate shoes and warm clothing.
Will be running again this term and any students who have not paid their money or returned their permission slip need to bring them on Thursday or they will not be able to participate in the course.
YEAR 7 TERRY AND LIGHT PC
Just a reminder that those year 7's who are in Ms Terry or Miss Lights pastoral care group, are too meet in the GYM start of the lesson.
CANCELLED COMPETITIONS and EXCURSIONS
A quick reminder to all families who received an email regarding a refund or credit for competitions or excursions that were cancelled due to the current COVID-19 situation (Competitions-CAT, AMC, Australian History, Excursions-French Film Festival, CSU Explore Day, Girls and Boys SSACT Basketball). If you haven’t return the refund form or notified the school that you wish to use the funds as a credit can you please do so before the end of week 7.
If you made a payment towards any of the cancelled competitions and excursions but have not received an email regarding a refund or credit can you please contact the school via email to email@example.com